Connecting with Fire

Connecting with Fire

Postby Belle » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Fire is the easiest element to gain contact with, but if you are not careful, it might draw you too far. A candle is more than enough flame to start with, as this will give you more control.

Find a quiet place, indoors or outdoors, where you can be alone. Bring a candle and a match and sit down. Make yourself comfortable and breathe slowly and deeply, in through your nose and out through your mouth. Feel your toes and spine rooting in it's home, the Earth.

Light the Candle

Relax and put your arms or hands on your legs. Concentrate and focus all of your will on the flame. Gaze into it and let it fill you. When it draws you to it and wishes to share with you, accept and follow the flame with your mind and soul. You are no more flesh, you are the flame, you are fire.

You are calm and strength. You are determination and a will that will never give in. Feel how you live and expand everywhere. Give yourself to the fire and let it give itself to you. Feel how you receive the defenders wisdom and knowledge. Let it fill your mind, it's memories become your own.

If you have any questions, now is the time to ask.

When you feel or if you feel that you are loosing yourself, give thanks to the fire and bid it farewell, draw your mind back into your body and blow out the flame. Now close your eyes and open them again. Rise and feel how you are filled with new power and determination.
Belle
Top Contributor

Re: Connecting with Fire

Postby Starlight » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:51 am

Thank you. i did this a few time's. I became one with the fire and afterwards i felt calm and at peace.
Bright Blessings,
Starlight
Starlight

Return to The Elements - Air, Fire, Water, Earth