brand new

For those who are seeking information on the basics of witchcraft and how to become a witch.

brand new

Postby justanother » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:43 am

hi, I am brand new to witchcraft, and for my first spell, I would like to be able positive. I am starting to get depressed and, would like to know a spell that can help me get over it. Please help me
justanother

Re: brand new

Postby tuulen » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:13 am

Better yet, let Witchcraft Forums help you to help yourself. Yes, that can be done. However, that calls for your participation in at least one, or some, or many or all of the topics which can be found in these forums. Just pick whatever topic or topics which feel and seem right for you, whatever you feel attracted to and comfortable with. And then after your exploration of all of that, a discussion could begin, here.

Do not try to force positivity, nor negativity, for they are elemental and cannot be possessed. But they can be found.

Wicca teaches about positive and negative elements and I suggest that you begin there.
tuulen

Re: brand new

Postby Equinox » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:22 pm

Might I suggest trying a smudging ritual first? It might not be that you are becoming negative, it could be that your environment, or someone has left a negative mark somewhere on you / in your dwelling.

If you're still feeling as if you're getting depressed, then maybe you should look into meditation? Look for the solution within yourself before you turn to spell craft :) All-too-often I find that cleansing my environment and self is the most effective solution.
~Blessed Be~
Your Local Forum Admin, I'm here to help you. :)
Equinox
Site Admin

Return to Witchcraft 101