Soulless friend ?

For general posts relating to witchcraft, place them here.

Soulless friend ?

Postby remixxster » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:11 am

Hello, it's the first time I'm writing here, but there's one thing that got my concern.
KNOW THAT I AM NOT A WITCH, I AM HERE FOR MERE KNOWLEDGE AND HELP.

My friend, a person I've known for almost 7 years, for the past few years has been acting strangely.
She, being 20 now, has dealt with witchcraft in her early teens, but as I know now she has stopped...
What concerns me is that she seems emotionless, sometimes she shows joy, but it doesn't seem long.
I could tell if it's depression or any other illness, because there are people struggling with this around me. But she...she said to me, not once not twice, that she cannot feel happiness and love. When I think about it, she not only doesn't feel joy or love, but also I haven't seen no Real emotions from her. She might laugh, but it just doesn't feel right.
Also, she's with a person whom she doesn't love, she told me she just has to have someone beside her, because she cannot be alone. And I know she doesn't mean just typical alone.
I know her pretty well to feel her...and I know she might have done something just to change something...to be honest she might have done it just to ease the pain in her life.
I'm afraid she might have bound her soul to something...or just left it somewhere to be. I know this is possible.

Please, if you know anything about souls or anything related...let me know so I could help her ! She is very precious to me, I cannot let go of this thought until I know Something about this !
remixxster

Re: Soulless friend ?

Postby tuulen » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:21 pm

Invite her to come here to Witchcraft Forums. There is a whole lot that can be done to help bring her feelings back to neutral, or back to normal, balanced.

And you can be here, too, right alongside everything that happens. There is nothing scary going on here. The objective is to help shift her back to neutral.
tuulen

Soulless friend

Postby ivanOi » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:33 am

Thank you

So you think he's ok on his own? I shouldn't get him another friend? Should I be concerned about him not eating?
ivanOi

Re: Soulless friend ?

Postby Equinox » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:20 pm

It's quite possible that she feels things are pointless, or that things are getting to her. I don't feel that her soul is missing or not with her.
~Blessed Be~
Your Local Forum Admin, I'm here to help you. :)
Equinox
Site Admin

Soulless friend

Postby gradiaGuita » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:59 pm

i voted for your friend, but looks like she needs more votes shes currently behind by 10...
http://ru-driver.ru/
gradiaGuita

Return to General Witchcraft Discussion